- An open book - Things will be transparent for all stakeholders.
- Open arms - The way in which we will welcome all students and new ideas.
- Open floor plan - Classrooms will provide more space for collaboration and projects.
- Open to new ideas - Schools will be receptive to change and progress.
- Keep our options open - Schools will not limit themselves by old ways and ideas.
- Open - Like the U.S. Open, in which everyone can play.
- Open enrollment - Schools will accept students when it is an appropriate time and not be guided by arbitrary dates.
- Open season - Opportunities for learning will exists all year long, so that student can have safe places to learn and grow.
- Open access - All students will have the technology needed for success.
The word open has many uses, but basically means to un-close or unfasten. It is high time we open quality education up for everyone and remove existing boundaries to deep and meaningful learning and growth.